Premier PM2.5 Activated Carbon Mask Filter
- Non-woven, active carbon cotton cloth filter.
- Spun bond cloth filters micron-level dust (particulate matter 2.5 microns)
- Reduces dust, particulates and allergens such as haze, dust, pollen and motor vehicle exhaust emissions.
- Recommended to replace filter every 1 to 3 days, depending on use.
- Conforms to standards GB2626-2006.
- 1 unit = 1 pack of 10 mask filters.
- For use with the PR796 Washable 3-Layer Face Mask.
Disclaimer: This face cover is designed to aid defence against the spread of infection. It makes no assurances that it can prevent transmission or infection of disease or viruses. It is a non-clinical mask and should not be used under any circumstances where infection level is high or it could be exposed to high level heat sources or combustible substances.